1kg good quality beef mince
1/2 dozen eggs
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
2/3 cup plain flour
1 tin pineapple rings
salt and pepper
• Place mince, 1 egg, 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce, 3/4 cup tomato sauce, 2/3 cup plain flour and salt and pepper into a large bowl and mix through with your hands.
• sprinkle flour onto the bench and roll mince to make fist size patties.
• chop 4 onions and cook on a pan/bbq until brown.
• cook patties on a pan/bbq with a couple of minutes each side.
• put a slice of cheese on top of the patty and cook a little longer so cheese melts over.
• serve up everything in bowls and plates and let everyone make their own burger.