Barramundi Ceviche Verde
- 500g fresh Barramundi
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 3/4 cup green olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup tomatillos, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, very finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- taco shells, snapped in half
- jalapeños, chopped (go easy)
Chop the fish into small cubes; place in a bowl. Add salt; toss to coat. Add lime juice; toss to coat. Marinate until the edges of the cubes begin to turn opaque, tossing occasionally, about 30 minutes.
Dice avocados; add to bowl along with green olives, tomatillos, onion, coriander, and jalapeños Add olive oil and season to taste with salt.
Serve with heated taco shells.